The Take FIVE Massage Membership Program
WELCOME to Take FIVE @ Square One! Our purpose is to help people in our community to be happier and healthier in an upbeat bodywork environment! The following are Take FIVE massage program policies:
- All memberships are non-transferable. You are the only person allowed to use your program. However, from time-to-time you may be offered opportunities to buy a massage gift card at a deeply discounted rate that can be used by anyone of your choosing.
- When additional massages are desired, you will be charged at the discounted rate level of your program. If you chose to upgrade your 60-minute session to 90 minutes, you would be charged only $25 more for the extra 30 minutes.
- In the event that you do not show up for a scheduled massage appointment or give 24-hour notice, the massage session will be deducted from the purchased program that you selected.
- Memberships can be canceled prior to the 15th of any month, to affect the following month’s withdrawal. There is no cancelation fee. Any refunds can take up to 30 days to process.
- If you are late to your massage session, that time will be deducted from your massage appointment.
- We reserve the right to cancel clients’ membership at any time without cause. There will be no financial loss to your in this rare situation.
- All massages are to be used within 45 days of previous month’s debit date. Those not used will be forfeited.
- All memberships are conveniently paid through our monthly auto-debit system using your credit card, checking, or savings account; or by prepayment.
- All Take FIVE memberships are for symptom-free care and cannot be used for treatment of symptoms as the result of auto accident, work injury, or any other acute injury. Other plans are available at Square One wellness and chiropractic.